Choices International is proud to offer an exclusive junior football programme; and one considered the UK´s Premier elite- player Development programme.
Enjoy the soccer experience of a lifetime with this world-leading Elite Pro- Experience Football Programme!. Train at West Ham United Foundation, The Academy of Football and experience the professional training methods that have made elite players worldwide.
HIGH PERFORMANCE PROGRAMME
Reach your highest potential: focus on technical, tactical, team preparation and performance analysis, mental development and injury prevention.
Enhance your technical and match-play skills under the guidance of West Ham United Foundation’s coaching team and participate in rewarding training sessions. Participants will train 19 hours per week.
Showcase your skills: demonstrate your passion and commitment for the game. Soccer training in an academy system widely-recognised as the best in the UK. Immerse yourself in the professional environment of a premiership club.
Learn what it takes to become a professional player and experience the best, intensive training of your life!
HIGH PERFORMANCE PROGRAMME STRUCTURE
WHAT IS YOUR LEVEL OF SOCCER?
Different programme options are available ; depending on players ability:
- High Performance: For participants who are playing for a club or are highly Players can pursue the highest potential, focused on technical, tactical, team preparation and performance analysis plus injury prevention.
- English Course plus Soccer: 15 hours of soccer training plus 12 hours of English classes per
- Development Programme: designed to involve participants to practice and learn all footballing
- Goalkeeping Programme: specialised position trainingwith unique drills & coaching
ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING
Our programme is accredited by the British Council to guarantee the highest quality of service in English classes. Language tuition uses a fun, participative approach to learning and emphasises spoken language skills within a soccer context. Students receive 12 hours of English lessons per week, in classes of a maximum size of 15 students. Students are tested on arrival, and placed with other students of approximately the same level.
In addition to the use of the latest video analysis technology and training techniques, participants will have the opportunity to participate in our Pro-Experience seminars, delivered by West Ham United Foundation’s staff and covering areas including Scouting/Player identification, Nutrition and Physical Conditioning and other specialist areas. During the course participants will have visits from a Professional or Youth Academy player from West Ham United who will share their expertise and knowledge of the professional sports world. A personal soccer assessment will be given at the end of the programme.
WEEKLY PROGRAMME SCHEDULE INCLUDES:
- 5-days training at West Ham United Stadium training complex
- 12 hours of English classes (if requested)
- West Ham Foundation training kit
- Full-board residential accommodation
- Evening activities every night for students
- Excursion: first week, half-day to West Ham Stadium Player ‘Meet & Greet’
- Personal soccer assessment
- Seminar and video analysis
- Personal development plan
- Excursion: second week, half-day to Wembley Stadium
- Daily transfer by private coach to training facilities
- 1 full-day (London Tour) for 2-week students
- Free, supervised internet access
- All students will receive their West Ham United Foundation certificate and a progress report from their coaches at West Ham Stadium in a player´s closing ceremony
All our participants will have a chance to build self-confidence and to participate in team building activities. We want to ensure students enjoy their summer stay with us and to learn useful skills for the future. We create a warm, fun and safe environment for players, within excellent facilities.
We offer this programme as both Residential or Day-Camp.
YOUR SOCCER TRAINING SCHEDULE SAMPLE
SKILLS | FITNESS | PSYCHOLOGY
WEST HAM UNITED FOUNDATION TRAINING COMPLEX
Situated within the London Olympic Park, the West Ham United Foundation training venue is set
against the back-drop of the majestic West Ham united stadium. The training venue includes the
showpiece 11 Aside grass football pitch ; fully-floodlit and complete with a covered 300- seater
spectator stand. The facility incorporates Male, female and two disabled changing rooms complete
with showers and toilets. It also houses a Clubroom with kitchenette.
Within close proximity, within the Olympic Park, there are a wide range of sports and leisure
activities available. The Olympic Aquatics centre provides a world-class facilities for
swimming, leisure and strength and conditioning. The Copper Box Arena provides a world-class
basketball Arena and gym facility.
Within 5 minutes walk of the training complex, Stratford One – a major retail and restaurant venue
provides a diverse range of restaurant and shopping outlets to provide easy access for eating,
relaxation and shopping.
The training complex provides key support to London Stadium events and is used as a warm-up
space for elite athletes during UK Athletics events and hosts events for including Major League
Baseball, Premiership Rugby, and West Ham United FC.
- All-weather, six-lane Mondo 400-metre track – with two eight-lane 100-metre straights.
- Comprehensive athletics field event space.
- Full-sized 11-a-side grass football pitch.
- Fully floodlit track and field area.
- Elevated, fully covered 300-seated spectator stand, with 12 wheelchair viewing seats.